2013 Polaris Industries 600 Rush
Dominate the trails with flatter cornering, easier steering and true progressive-rate rear suspension.
The sled that's built to perform. From Old Forge to the Iron Dog. Unmatched acceleration. Race-proven durability. The RUSH is built for domination.
- PRO-RIDE Progressive-Rate Rear Suspension: For years a coupled skid was believed to be the best performing skid available. We felt differently. Virtually eliminates “spine-tinglers.” The most versatile suspension available. Pound moguls or cruise the trails — the PRO-RIDE performs.
- Rider Active Control: Anticipate and respond to any trail condition or obstacle using body input to affect your sled. Slide back on the seat for serious weight transfer, slide forward to set the front end for cornering with maximum bite. You’re in control, not the terrain.
- PRO-RIDE Chassis: The world's most advanced chassis - light, rigid and perfectly balanced. The RUSH is built on the proven PRO-RIDE Chassis that is 300% stiffer for precise, intuitive handling. The ideal choice for a nimble handling sled that’s perfect for tight trails or rough trails.
- Race-Proven Independent Front Suspension: Unbeatable combination of PRO-RIDE steering and patented variable caster design eliminates bump steer. Lighter steering, sharper cornering. Developed in conjunction with the Polaris Racing program. Its performance and durability were proven in extensive on- and off-track testing, and the new IFS delivers significantly enhanced handling with flatter, more precise cornering and 20% reduced steering effort.
- Pro-Steer Ski: The new Pro-Steer™ Ski features a reshaped keel and shortened skag for reduced steering effort. Redesigned ribs atop the ski increase torsional stiffness for more precise steering, and bosses added atop the ribs provide traction to prevent slipping when a rider steps on the ski in deep snow.
- Pro-Ride Adventure Seat: A wider surface right where a rider plants for seated riding provides enhanced comfort during long days on the snow, and the seat design allows easy transition between seated and standing positions.
- One-Piece Handlebar: The new one-piece handlebar features clean, durable construction. It enhances ergonomics with full-length grips that improve comfort and control, and the heater elements extend to the ends of the bar for greater hand comfort.
- Right Hand Controls: A new, redesigned throttle block and a separate kill switch perch that can be positioned independently for improved ergos and ability to tailor your controls.
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine: This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) delivers outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines produce the impressive power-to-weight ratios that performance riders demand. Cleanfire engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions.
- Estimated Dry Weight (lbs./kg.): 464 / 211
- Overall Length (in./cm.): 108 / 274
- Overall Width (in./cm.): 48 / 122
- Overall Height (in./cm.): 48 / 122
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 42.5 / 108
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 11 / 41.6
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liberty / Liquid
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 599
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 77.25 x 64
- Ignition: Digital CDI w/TPS, WTS, DET
- Exhaust: SC VES, Single
- Fuel System: Cleanfire Injection
- Disc Brake Type: Phantom, Hydraulic
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / P2
- Front Suspension: PRO-RIDE
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 9 / 22.9
- Front Shocks: FOX,® IFP
- Ski Type: Pro Steer
- Rear Suspension: PRO-RIDE
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 14 / 35
- Front Track Shock: FOX,® IFP
- Rear Track Shock: FOX,® IFP
- Track (W x L x H in.): 15 x 121 x 1 LWT
- Steering: Fixed - 4.5" (115mm) Riser
- Electric Start: Option / Accessory
- Reverse: PERC
- Speedometer: Digital MFD
- Tachometer: Digital MFD
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Fuel Gauge Type: Digital MFD
- Temp/Low Oil Light: Digital MFD
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Handlebar Hooks: Standard Integrated Hooks
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Std. Adjustable
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Seat Type: PRO-RIDE Adventure
- Rear Rack / Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Windshield: Mid
- Color / Graphics: Blue / RUSH
- Pro-Steer Ski
- Pro-Ride Adventure Seat
- One-Piece Handlebar
- Right Hand Controls
- Engine Type
- 599 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 77.25 x 64 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire Injection
- Digital CDI w/TPS, WTS, DET
- SC VES, Single
- Brake Type
- Phantom, Hydraulic
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 14 in. (35 cm)
- Ski Type
- Pro Steer
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in. (108 cm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 121 x 1 in.
- Standard: Digital MFD
- Standard: Digital MFD
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal. (41.6 L)
- Dry Weight
- 464 lb. (211 kg)
- Blue / RUSH
- Electric Start
- Option / Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Standard Adjustable